East Manufacturing and Development Centre
Our Manufacturing and Development Centre is the largest of our facilities in the UK, covering an area that includes multiple covered workshops and an outside assembly area. We are located adjacent to the deep water port of Immingham on the banks of the River Humber, a location chosen specifically for its excellent transport links by road and sea and proximity to our oil, gas, power and allied industry clients in the area.
From our Manufacturing and Development Centre, we can deliver a wide range of services, including:
- Project engineering and management solutions
- Manufacture and construction of modularised units of varying sizes and uses, weighing up to 2,000 tonnes. These modules have been supplied and installed by us on oil, gas and power projects around the world
- Design, fabrication and installation of quality piping systems of all grades
- Electrical and instrumentation
- Maintenance and turnaround Services
We are committed to being our Clients’ Partner of Choice and offer high levels of safety and a track record of delivery. We are flexible and responsive to our clients’ needs, regardless of the scale and complexity of the task in hand.
We employ a team of safety professionals who are highly skilled and experienced in all aspects of HSEQ. As with all projects that Fabricom are involved in, our aim is always to deliver quality and efficiency without ever sacrificing safety.