RDR are recruiting for an Executive PA to be based in Bellshill. This is a full time temporary role for 3 months working Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00. On offer is a competitive salary.
Reporting to the Managing Director. The post holder will be responsible for providing a wide range of administrative and project support to the MD.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining efficient office administration processes to ensure smooth and efficient service are delivered to MD and Exec team members
- Undertaking diary management and planning diary schedules to optimise the working day of the MD aligned to customer and colleague requests
- Organising and producing complex (confidential) papers, reports and presentations for the MD to exacting timeframes and standards
- Supporting executive meetings by preparing agendas, recording actions and chasing activity to ensure outcomes are delivered as planned
- Maintaining accurate and secure filing systems, including full confidentiality of sensitive business emails and documents
- Performing ad hoc duties and project work as required by the MD from time to time including booking travel and accommodation
- Supporting other Execs during periods of PA absence or unexpected high volumes of work activity across the Division or BU
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Experience of working for a senior executive at board level
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative
- Discreet and confidential and able to handle issues with great sensitivity
- Good typing skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Has a logical, proactive approach, organised and pays attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills, and able to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah on 01642 844550.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community