RDR are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to be based in Wakefield. This is a full time permanent vacancy. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The “face of Finance” at the local level – communicating to / from the Operating Contract to Finance.
- Partner with the Contract team by providing financial information and interpretation, undertaking proactive analytical and other investigations, contributing to developing a better understanding of the business and improving operational performance.
- Provide expert accounting, reporting and all necessary financial expertise for the sector / contract.
- Balance sheet and Cash flow forecasting
- Assist in the production of the Medium term Cash Budgets for the Central Finance Team.
- Work with contract management to ensure that plans, budgets and forecasts for the contract are both challenging and achievable.
- Partner with the contracts to shape and manage performance KPI’s.
- Source and inform the central team of the specific requirements and specifications of the sector / contract.
- Manage the delivery of all financial processes to their BU.
- Provide proactive input into contract negotiations and contract decision making initiatives.
- Attend contract / sector committees and meetings as required, including meetings with the client.
- Intervene where required to support compliance and alignment objectives.
- Drive for value at the bottom line, with a focus on revenue enhancement / protection and on cost saving opportunities.
- Ad-hoc projects; which may include Contract recovery investigations, implementation and benefits realisations
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified)
- Ideally have 5 years post qualification experience in a Finance Business Partner role or similar
- Ability to analyse complex data with accuracy
- Good communicator and very strong inter-personal skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and customer service skills
- Excellent planning & administration skills
How to Apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com or called Sarah on 01642 844550 to apply for the Finance Business Partner vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.