Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is an internal recruitment for a global energy services and facilities management group. Our recruiting expertise spans across facilities management (hard and soft services), corporate, executive, sales, marketing, procurement, operations, manufacturing, engineering, finance, IT and HR. We pride ourselves in recruiting the best talent and offer insight on recruitment industry trends
RDR are recruiting for a Business Development Manager (Wind). This is a permanent full-time role. On offer is a competitive salary.
The role of the Business Development Manager will be to focus on sales opportunities in the open market, specifically across the onshore and offshore wind sector, and will include;
- Identifying opportunities in line with strategic targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Involvement in proposal delivery, ensuring professional, high quality documents are produced highlighting key company USPs
- Reporting to management on progress and probability
- Input into company CRM systems
- Promote the clients brand by attending regional events and market specific seminars
The main role of the Business Development Manager will be to find suitable opportunities external to the clients in-line with the company’s strategic targets. Developing and managing relationships with new and existing clients and keeping abreast of market and industry trends and innovations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Head of Business Development
- Day-to-day working relationship with Head of Offshore Projects
- Work with the proposals team to ensure that the most attractive proposal is produced
- Work with the Operations and Engineering Managers to ensure a smooth handover of secured projects
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Excellent Communications skills (verbal and written)
- IT literate (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Experience in the wind environment (both onshore and offshore preferred) – specifically across O&M activities
- Degree Level or extensive experience in the wind sector
- Direct experience within wind market sector
- Sound technical and commercial understanding
- Be able to identify wider opportunities for the holistic business
- To understand the commercial and contractual risks
How to Apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Liz on 01642 844550 to apply for the Business Development Manager vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community