RDR are currently recruiting for a Building Services Engineer A/C to be based in Manchester. This is a full time permanent role. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Complete all statutory and non-statutory PPM in accordance with annual PPM planners and task instruction sets.
- To carry out reactive works associated with HVAC and other plant where appropriate to site.
- Ensure all site log books are kept up to date with the relevant information and certification.
- To identify maintenance needs and produce technical reports on equipment.
- To respond & repair any reactive calls raised through the Service desk and provide relevant task information to the Administration team to ensure all jobs are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and within the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- To read, understand and work to generic site PPM risk assessments and method statements (RAMS), completing any additional RAMS for any large works not covered or a point of work general risk assessments for smaller tasks.
- Complete all works to a high standard and to the clients quality procedures.
- Supervise/escort subcontractors whilst on site ensuring they follow site security procedures, ensuring work to their RAMs and within the clients safe working procedures.
- Be available for emergency call-outs on the estate and following a reasonable request, be available to work overtime to accommodate site requirements.
- The timely completion of all company forms and statutory documentation, including record keeping and technical reporting.
- To comply with the requirements of the Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Assist other members of the team where multi person tasks are required.
- Wear company provided uniforms at all times and be of a smart and presentable appearance.
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Fully qualified (to current minimum legislative standards)
- HVAC engineer with appropriate background Maintenance and repair of HVAC equipment.
- Fault finding and diagnosis of HVAC equipment.
- IPAF Powered Access Licence (preferable but not essential).
- PASMA (preferable but not essential).
- First aid trained (preferable but not essential).
- Be computer literate, including operation of Handheld PDA.
- Operation and interrogation of BMS
- Understanding of fire protection systems.
- Understanding of Plumbing systems.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Asbestos awareness (preferable but not essential).
How to Apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steven on 01642 844550.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community