RDR are recruiting for a Sales Ledger Team Leader to be based in Leeds. This is a permanent full-time role working 37 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The main purpose of the role is to provide direction and management for the Sales Ledger Team, manage the sales ledger processes ensuring that the accounts are accurately maintained on a daily basis and to support bank reconciliation and banking compliance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As Sales Ledger Team Leader you will be responsible for line management of 6 sales ledger staff – including workloads and appraisals.
- Overall responsibility for the reconciliation of the sales ledger control account.
- Responsible for the day to day planning and productivity of the team ensuring that performance indicators are achieved.
- To drive improvements in efficiency of the Sales Ledger processes, and development of systems
- Providing support to Treasury Accountant as required.
- Responsibility for managing direct debit customers, payment runs, and payment received.
- Responsibility for managing and resolving customer accounts with unallocated payments within given internal SLAs.
- Adhere to internal processes and risk management frameworks.
- Providing assistance to Customer services and credit control teams where required to identify issues with statements and billings.
- Assist with Business Projects.
- To mentor/support others within the Sales Ledger Team.
- Management of Credit note and payment allocations using remittances.
- Management of Sales and general ledger uploads on a daily basis, and also other Sales Ledger tasks
Qualifications and Required Experience of the Sales Ledger Team Leader:
- Significant period of practical experience in a credit control team and / or in a financial environment
- Experience from a similar role within the energy sector
- Previous Team Leader experience
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a complex and dynamic environment
- GCSE English Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- GCSE Mathematics Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Degree level (or equivalent)
- Management qualification would be beneficial
How to Apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah on 01642 844550 to apply for the Sales Ledger Team Leader vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.