RDR are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to be based in Hatfield & Watford. This is a permanent full-time role working 8am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday. On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle or allowance, bonus and benefits package.
Main Purpose of the Role:
Responsive repairs and voids contract (for 2 clients, Catalyst and Central Beds) – although we will also be taking on a planned works element a year or so into the contract.
The candidates will be required to have: –
- Knowledge of NHF SOR codes
- Ability to piece together CVR / CTC
- Knowledge of open book contracts
- Experience in dealing with subcontractor accounts
- Ability to identify value for money
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- HND / HNC Level in a relevant construction acknowledged course
- Experience within a senior surveying position reporting to either a commercial manager or director, with a proven track record
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good level of numeracy
- Good influencing skills
- Experience within a surveying position working closely with key members from the client (building and maintaining relationships)
- IT Skills – MS Office, Excel, Project, Word, etc
- Full valid UK driving licence
How to apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01642 844550
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.