Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is an internal recruitment for a global energy services and facilities management group. Our recruiting expertise spans across facilities management (hard and soft services), corporate, executive, sales, marketing, procurement, operations, manufacturing, engineering, finance, IT and HR. We pride ourselves in recruiting the best talent and offer insight on recruitment industry trends
RDR are recruiting for a Contract Manager to be based in Bristol & Oxford. This is a permanent full-time role. On offer is a competitive salary & benefits package.
To act as the clients’ Senior Contract Representative dealing on a regular basis with the SPV Managers and Trust Representatives, managing a team to make sure that the client deliver a high standard compliant service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages the team & Contract to comply with the clients’ SHEQ Processes and ethos and leads by example
- Senior Management point of contact
- Responsible to provide a compliant service
- Responsible for the P&L, providing accurate finance reports to the Cluster Account Manager on a monthly basis.
- Control Costs in accordance to Budget
- Manage a team to deliver the service
- Continuous Improvement and look for growth opportunity
- Responsible for the Monthly Report & Payment Mechanism
- Attend Meetings with the key stakeholders
- Set team objectives
- Carry out team PDRs
- Management of Service Fee and Variation invoicing
- Management of Debt
- Develop long term relationships with key stakeholders
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Able to lead a team to achieve the best results
- Previous experience in working in a Healthcare Environment
- Previous experience in working on LIFT/PFI Contracts
- High level of commercial awareness
- Experience of working in public buildings
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and COSHH Legislation
- Experience within a similar role/environment is essential
- Computer literate with good skills in word , excel , email , internet etc
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good knowledge of SHEQ procedures , risk assessments, work permits etc
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Good time management skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of staff, or difficult situation
- Capable of handling a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis.
- Pro-active in achieving the highest standard of operation
- To be able to respond to many requests and at times work under pressure
- Full UK Driving License
How to Apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Yaw on 01642 844550 to apply for the Contracts Manager vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community