Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is an internal recruitment for a global energy services and facilities management group. Our recruiting expertise spans across facilities management (hard and soft services), corporate, executive, sales, marketing, procurement, operations, manufacturing, engineering, finance, IT and HR. We pride ourselves in recruiting the best talent and offer insight on recruitment industry trends.
RDR are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor on behalf of Engie Fabricom, based in our Grimsby office. This is available as a permanent, full time position and on offer is a competitive salary.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Quantity Surveyor will have a key role in supporting the Commercial Manager to successfully deliver the business objectives for profitability and growth.
- Effective control of costs during the construction phase of a project
- Reporting and forecasting of costs during the construction phase
- Principles of contingencies/ risk allowances
- Able to identify the components that make up the cost of the project to the contractor
- Establish techniques used to reconcile the cost against income
- Establish techniques to financially manage sub-contractors and suppliers
- Use of cash flows
Qualifications and Required Experience needed for the Quantity Surveyor vacancy.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in a similar industry; Civils, Mechanical & Electrical EPC Projects.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Henry on 01642 844550 to apply for the Quantity Surveyor vacancy.
“Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.”