RDR are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to be based in Cheshire. This is a permanent full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The Finance Business Partner will an effective partner to the business, providing support, challenge and improvement to operational performance of the contract.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- Finance communicator to / from the Operating Contract to Finance.
- Liaise with the client and maintain a positive client relationship
- Partner with the Contract team by providing financial information and interpretation, undertaking proactive analytical and other investigations, contributing to developing a better understanding of the business and improving operational performance.
- Provide accounting, reporting and financial expertise as required for the sector / contract
- Work with contract management to ensure that plans, budgets and forecasts for the contract are both challenging and achievable.
- Excellent cash management from transaction to revenue recognition in the P&L
- Partner with the contracts to shape and manage performance KPI’s.
- Liaise with the Shared Service Centre to ensure efficient provision of service alongside contract compliance.
- Source and inform the central team of the specific requirements and specifications of the sector / contract.
- Work with the Head of Finance to manage the delivery of all financial processes to their region.
- Provide proactive input into contract negotiations and contract decision making initiatives.
- Turn complex data and concepts into workable solutions that everyone understands
- Understand and manage WIP in a Services contract environment to maximise cashflow
- Attend contract / sector committees and meetings as required, including meetings with the client.
- Intervene where required to support compliance and alignment objectives.
- Good communicator and strong inter-personal skills
- Good financial & commercial acumen
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and customer service skills
- Challenge operations on profitability and delivery solutions to increase bottom line performance
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Qualified and 3 years relevant experience
- Previous experience in a Finance Business Partner role in a contract driven business
- Previous experience partnering with operations
- 1 year working knowledge of SAP ERP system
- MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Advances excel skills required and ability to manipulate large amounts of data
How to apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Sarah on 01642 844550
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.