RDR are recruiting for a Mobile Electrical Engineer to be based at Avondale House, Bellshill, ML4 3NJ. This is a permanent, full-time role working 36 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary, shift allowance and high quality benefits package.
Supported by a strong operational team, the focus is developing, maintaining and improving the SCADA / PLC controls systems for the client.
- As a Mobile Electrical Engineer you will carry out the defined planned maintenance regime for all contractual obligations within the energy centres and the network substations.
- Carry out HV related activities including switching and isolations
- Carry out repairs, reactive maintenance and minor installation works on plant.
- Attend, diagnose and repair faults having due regard to customer care in this specific environment.
- Carry out proactive plant monitoring activities to ensure efficient utilization of plant and equipment
- Interrogation of operational information systems to support daily operations as well as fault diagnosis
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Qualified HV Authorised Electrician
- 17th Edition essential 2391 preferred
- Fault-finding and practical skills
- Experience in boiler plant and associated equipment
- Very strong Excel and IT skills
- Driving License essential
How to Apply:
Please email your CV to Kelly.email@example.com or call Kelly on 01642 844550 to apply for the Mobile Electrical Engineer vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.