RDR are recruiting for a Project Supervisor to be based in Petersfield. This is a full time temporary role for 2 months. On offer is a competitive hourly rate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify and pass to Head of Projects (HoP) and or Senior Project Manager (SPM) project opportunities from within a set portfolio of maintenance contracts.
- Liaise with key stakeholders on their requirements and explain feasibility of their schemes to become a trusted advisor.
- Understand the full scope of the project works to be delivered. This is to include budget requirements and required profit margins.
- Work within the current CDM process. In the main taking on the role of principle contractor.
- Identify, reduce and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the project they are acting as Supervisor on.
- Ensure Engie SHEQ practices and processes are fully embedded in each project.
- Ensure full compliance with project management policies and procedures.
- Supervise the day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) “end to end”. Activities to include but not be limited to sub-contractor management and site supervisory duties.
- Work closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Ensure customer acceptance is adhered to, in writing and in line with the project plans.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored.
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Having worked within the built environment for 3 years.
- ONC or HNC qualified within the built environment.
- Suitable City and Guilds qualification
- SSSTS or SMSTS qualified
- CDM 2015 awareness
How to Apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Henry on 01642 844550.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.