RDR are recruiting for a Head of Operational Development to be Home-based with frequent national travel, including significant time in Canary Wharf, London. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle, bonus and benefits package.
The successful candidate will report into the Customer & Business Transformation Director.
The Head of Operational Development (HoOD) will be responsible for designing and continually developing a lean, efficient, effective, compliant and Customer-centric BES Services operational solution.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- Ownership of the BES Services Target Operational Model (TOM) and variants, continually reviewing and enhancing them with new workflow processes, technology and features
- Leadership of the soft FM subject matter expert team (CAFM SME, CAFM Operations Manager, Security SME, Cleaning SME) and, through them, supporting solution development at bid stage, mobilisations and BAU operations
- Through the CAFM Operations Manager, responsibility for the CAFM operational team who provide mobilisation and BAU support primarily on Planon and Maximo.
- Subject matter expertise support to the operational solution design process in bids (new prospects and renewals)
- Promotion of the TOM through proactive engagement with account teams, ensuring operational and legal compliance with the model and driving the optimisation of operational and contractual success
A key focus will be the promotion and utilisation of Smart Building and digital propositions to enrich the TOM, using data to generate insight that both enriches operational strategy and generates value
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Senior leadership of facilities management operations, ideally including outsourced delivery
- CAFM system management and support
- Helpdesk design and operation
- FM workflow optimisation, both planned and reactive tasks
- Soft FM experience, particularly cleaning/security/catering
- SIA non-frontline license within three months of appointment
- Programme/project management expertise
- Engaging and energised workshop facilitation and leadership
- Expert influencing and engagement skills – confident, proactive
How to apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Yaw on 01642 844550
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.