Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is an internal recruitment for a global energy services and facilities management group. Our recruiting expertise spans across facilities management (hard and soft services), corporate, executive, sales, marketing, procurement, operations, manufacturing, engineering, finance, IT and HR. We pride ourselves in recruiting the best talent and offer insight on recruitment industry trends
RDR are recruiting for a CAFM Data Manager to be based in London. This is a permanent full-time role. On offer is a competitive salary & benefits package.
We are looking for a person who can support the Operations and Systems Manager to effectively link the business functions and IT operational tools for the clients International Facilities Management contracts
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To support with the timely implementation of operational CAFM tools on EIFM accounts according to agreed specifications;
- To maintain continuous and effective delivery of the client direct©, Planon and other IT tools on EIFM accounts;
- To monitor and ensure data integrity and consistency across all tools and platforms
- To collect, gather and analyse data from all reporting touchpoints
- General support to EIFM Operations & Systems Manager.
- To represents EIFM and the client Group in the local and regional business in order to promote EIFM and the client’s reputation and capabilities. To act in a professional manner at all times and work with commercially sensitive information.
- Based on each project specifications, identify deliverables and define solution to implement after validation with Operations & System Support Manager
- Work within allocated budget for activities
- Interact with central IT team in Paris to validate and identify resources, costs and timing
- Commit for each project deliverables and deadlines
- Interact and coordinate actions with EIFM colleagues, client and in-country the client commercial, mobilisation, IT and operation teams;
- Provide support and organise training to client and account teams when required
- Participate in and advise on the selection of software required based on EIFM Operations business requirements.
- Keep abreast of IT advancements that may be of interest in EIFM operations;
- Assist EIFM Operations and Systems Manager with general operational service delivery on EIFM contracts.
- Participate in group wide bid processes as appropriate.
- Deliver tasks at agreed frequencies.
- Manage own time effectively to meet deadlines
- Data analysis to support with monitoring and reporting against contractual requirements
- Must be able to travel within Europe as needed to achieve objectives – approx. 50 days per year
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Languages: English (a second language would be an advantage).
- Previous knowledge and experience implementing IT systems – (CAFM, CMMS tools)
- Project management experience
- Good organisational skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in PowerBI, Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
- Interest in continuous improvement and development of new technologies
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely
- Ability to work in an international context
- Good oral & written communications skills
How to Apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah on 01642 844550
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community