RDR are recruiting for an Assistant Site Manager to be based in Essex. This is a permanent full-time role working 07:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday. On offer is a competitive salary & company vehicle (business use).
The successful candidate will assist the site team to manage the building project in accordance with agreed timescales, quality and cost. To develop excellent relationships with customers and assist in managing the Supply Chain. At the same time you will develop your own working knowledge through on site experience and further education via day release. To assist the site team to manage a contract which has variable value ranges. To understand, implement and adhere to the company SHEQ policy/strategy. Reporting into the Site Manager.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous Site experience
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Understanding of local government construction (refurb/New Build) projects
- Ability to fully operate Microsoft Project
- Excellent organisational skills
- Financial and commercial awareness
- Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Professional attitude and approach to work
- Ability to competently operate MS office (Word & Excel)
- Current and Valid UK driving licence
- Be prepared to work within various geographical areas
- Good verbal and written communications
How to apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly on 01642 844550
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.