RDR are recruiting for a Helpdesk Administrator to be based in Oxford. This is a full time permanent role working on a rotating shift pattern of 4 on / 4 off (days and nights), 06:00 – 18:00 and 18:00 – 06:00. On offer is a competitive hourly rate.
The role of the Helpdesk Administrator is to assist in ensuring the smooth running and operation of the central Helpdesk.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As Helpdesk Administrator you will be answering calls with the aim to achieve 97% calls answered within 10 seconds.
- Respond / action all emails in a timely manner.
- Support subcontractors with upon arrival.
- Support new arrivals with induction video and log.
- Manage the Oxford induction log via the intranet.
- Manage Oxford key issuing via log.
- Book in visitors via the intranet.
- BMS monitoring.
- Weekend energy monitoring.
- Monitoring and managing of local spreadsheets as instruction of management.
- Liaising with Admin and Contract Managers across all Plants.
- Follow processes issued to the Helpdesk.
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Good level of education.
- High level of customer service skills.
- PC illiterate.
- Organised and tidy.
- PLANON System (training given as necessary)
- Microsoft packages.
- Customer service systems/procedures (training given as necessary)
How to Apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alex on 01642 844550 to apply for the Helpdesk Administrator vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.