RDR are recruiting for a Contract Administrator to be based in Manchester covering 4 different sites. This is a full time temporary role until May 2020. On offer is a competitive hourly rate.
Overall responsibility for the effective management of all admin and helpdesk roles across the contract and to provide support to the Contract Manager and the site team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To work with the Contract Manager and site team to ensure that effective financial control is maintained over contract
- Overall administrative responsibility for scheduling, issuing, monitoring progress and completions of PPM tasks including annual subcontractor maintenance tasks
- Raising Corrective maintenance tasks following on from PPM completed tasks
- Amending tasks on the CAFM system where and when required including creation of new assets and frequencies
- Raising Purchase Orders, preparing variable/additional expenditure information for monthly invoicing
- Understanding operational requirements and timeframes
- Able to experience, prioritise work from the Account management team, while offering support and assistance to the contract administration team.
- Able to support the helpdesk when required
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the service delivery industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Awareness of FM business/industry and service delivery
- Previous working experience on CAFM system
- Excellent organisational skills are essential
- Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and associated programs
- Financial awareness
How to Apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alex on 01642 844550 to apply for the Contracts Administrator vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community