Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is an internal recruitment for a global energy services and facilities management group. Our recruiting expertise spans across facilities management (hard and soft services), corporate, executive, sales, marketing, procurement, operations, manufacturing, engineering, finance, IT and HR. We pride ourselves in recruiting the best talent and offer insight on recruitment industry trends.
RDR are currently recruiting for a SHEQ Manager to be based in Leeds. This is a full time, perm position working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary.
- To implement the clients Urban Energy H&S policy & procedures and all legal requirements
- Set and maintain standards of safety, health, environment and quality (SHEQ) practice and deliver relevant awareness training to internal staff and contractors as appropriate in accordance with the clients Urban Energy and customer requirements
- Conduct monthly inspections on all sites
- Visit sites on requests for advice, training, support or to complete specific assessments e.g. fire assessment / RAMS
- Assist with any PQQ’s
Qualifications & Required Experience of the SHEQ Manager
- City & Guilds Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice or equivalent
- Membership of an appropriate professional body.
- Broad experience within the construction, Utilities or district heating environments.
- AIEMA (Environment), preferred
- Desirable SMSTS, TWC, Scaffolding inspection,
- CDM awareness & to maintain up-to-date with current changes.
- NEBOSH construction certificate or appropriate Health and Safety qualification
- IT literate (Word, Excel, Outlook), Concise verbal & written communication skills
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate would be desirable
How to Apply:
Please apply directly for the SHEQ Manager role
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process for the SHEQ Manager position.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.