RDR are currently recruiting for a Administrator to be based in Bellshill. This is a full time permanent vacancy. On offer is a competitive hourly rate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Running and distribution of scheduled reports to assist with the preparation of Monthly Performance Reports for all Contracts, using Computer Aided Facilities Management Systems (Maximo/Coupa/SAP/Business Intelligence).
- HR administration, including: collation and recording of absence returns from sites.
- Using Coupa Purchasing system to ensure 3-way match from raising purchase orders to Invoice payment (including dealing with any queries)
- Booking Travel / Training
- Raising Sales Invoices
- Ongoing review of Purchase orders and Work in Progress
- Reconciliation of Purchase Card Expenditure
- Maintain office supplies, including control and distribution of stationery, telephony and IT equipment and procurement via raising Purchase Orders on COUPA.
- Being able to work to various deadlines throughout the month.
- Other general administrative support as directed by local and Management team.
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Experience or understanding of Facilities Management on a PFI/PPP contract is desirable but not essential.
- Use of Computer Aided Facilities Management Systems (Maximo/Coupa/SAP), desirable, although training will be provided.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast moving and challenging environment.
- Excellent PC skills to include Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Alex on 01642 844550.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.