RDR are recruiting for a Contract Administrator to be based in London, SW3. This is a full time temporary role for 3 months. On offer is a competitive hourly rate.
Working as part of a team the post holder will assist the Principle Engineer and the Contract Manager to provide administrative support to the customer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Raising purchase orders
- Processing engineer job reports
- Monitoring customers’ CAFM system
- Allocating jobs to engineers
- Updating and maintaining compliance documentation in accordance with legal requirements
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Knowledge of CAFM is desirable
- Previous experience in a fast paced administration role
How to Apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01642 844550 to apply for the Contract Administrator vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.