RDR are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Operator to be based in Oxford. This is a full time temporary position for 4 months working on a 4 on 4 off shift rotation, consisting of nights and days. On offer is a competitive hourly rate plus shift allowance.
As a helpdesk administrator you will provide a professional and customer focussed interface between the client and the occupants. To receive and manage calls in a courteous manner. To gather accurate information for each call to enable the production of management reports. To pass on service calls to a range of external service providers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive and manage calls in a courteous manner
- Provide a customer focussed professional response to Trust queries, complaints and fault calls
- Gather and accurately input in to the CAFM system details of fault calls
- Prioritise fault calls against a pre agreed set of criteria
- Provide information re: fault calls to rest of the clients maintenance team
- To provide standard management reports
- To contact and pass on relevant details to external service providers
- Generate standard management reports for the Trust and others as requested
- Provide feedback to callers re position of individual tasks
- Maintain filing system ensuring accurate records are kept
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience of dealing with customers over the telephone
- Have an understanding of the operational procedures and safe working practices applicable to the task
- Fully conversant with standard office packages e.g. excel, word, email
How to Apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steven on 01642 844550 to apply for the Helpdesk Operator vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.